1. All products, goods, and services supplied by RPS workwear Limited 'the Company' are on the express understanding that the purchaser agrees to the Company's main and full Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Order details and terms and conditions of Sale cannot be varied except by written authorisation signed by a director of the Company.
2. All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Company’s premises unless otherwise agreed. Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery. All shortages, damages or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within three working days and confirmed in writing within five working days of despatch. Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the carrier’s consignment or proof of delivery note on which the goods have been signed for as unchecked, short, or damaged as appropriate. By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked to ensure that the correct number of packages, boxes or cartons being signed for have been delivered, as no responsibility can be accepted afterwards for non or short delivery if there is a discrepancy. All deliveries should also be signed for as unchecked, damaged or both, if apply, unless the contents of all packages, boxes or cartons delivered are checked in front of the carriers delivery person, when any shortages or damages or both should be noted on the consignment/proof of delivery note and signed for as such.
No claims for shortages or damages will be entertained unless goods are checked at the time of delivery in the presence of the carrier’s employee. While every effort will be made to despatch goods on time, no responsibility will be accepted for late or nondelivery, or for any consequential loss whatsoever.
3. Goods despatched to any third party at the purchaser’s request are entirely at the purchasers’ risk, and it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that goods are correct in every respect before any processing of the goods commences.
4. Sizes, measurements and descriptions of goods are for guidance only and the company cannot guarantee absolute consistency of size, material, proportion, colour or shade. All products supplied should be washed or cleaned strictly in accordance with the washing instructions provided on the garment label. The Company will accept no responsibility if instructions are not followed precisely.
5. Size, style, fabric content, specification, quality, colour and suitability for chosen purpose should be checked by the purchaser on receipt of the goods. While every effort is made to ensure consistency of colours and shades, variation may occur from one dye batch to another and the Company will accept no responsibility for such variation. Goods should be checked upon receipt. Worn, printed, embroidered or otherwise processed goods cannot be returned.